Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Preschool Website

My kindergarten son came home asking for Starfall.com. We found it online and instantly notice it was a quality site with great activities for a pre-reader/ emergent reader. And while that was exciting, my 3 year old preschooler is learning buckets of information! She is learning her letter sounds and some beginning word sounds. It has some great books that read to the children, along with lots more. And my 3 year old can navigate it herself! WOW!

Check out that site for your preschooler.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starfall is a great free site that goes from preschool on up.

Slightly more impressive is the Time4Learning website which keeps records of the students activities and moves them forward thru a preschool curriculum. Sadly, unlike Starfall, it's not free.

But, since you have a blog, we'd be please to provide you with a free membership for a month or so if you'd review us on your blog...

Interested, just email to support@...

Anonymous said...

I use this site with my son. He is nonverbal and diagnosed with Autism. I think Starfall is great.