Friday, March 21, 2008

Horton Hears a Who- Must See!

We went to see Horton Hears a Who today with our son (4), our daughter (2), and our niece (4). They all loved it. It was actually my daughters first theater movie and she sat through the whole thing. I am not a fan of doctor Suess, and I even loved the movie. I had read reviews of the movie being a bad stretch of the actual book, but since I do not remember the book, that was not an issue for me. It was wonderfully animated and kept all of our attention through the whole thing. I highly recommended it for preschoolers and toddlers.

Shop Small Banner



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much that guy can pack into a simple storyline... they didn't add much to the original story either except for the usual Jim Carreyisms.