Thursday, February 21, 2008

Winner of My Favorite Ritual

I have selected a winner for My Favorite Ritual blog. Each ritual was so wonderful to read. I loved each of them. I selected Mary's as the winner!


My little girl is only 18 months right now. My two favorite rituals thus far are after I get her all ready for bed we go to the couch and sit with daddy for a little bit before bed. I love that few min. of family time each night. The other is kind of silly but I enjoy it. She has been potty training for the last few weeks and when she goes potty I sing and dance (I am sure a crazy site) "Who went Peepee in the potty? Who went peepee in the potty? You did! Yeepee" She laugh so hard every time.


If I manage to contact Mary, she will get a free book from Barefoot Books! Thanks for participating!


Shop Small Banner



0 comments: