Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wrangler National Finals Rodeo


I am a fan of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo. I watch different rodeos frequently on television, but this is the main event. For ten days in Las Vegas, there are more events than they will ever get on the T.V. My favorite event is the bull riding. It is crazy that those guys get on those crazier bulls! What is even crazier is that seven seconds never seems like a long time until you are watching one of those cowboys on a bull.

But bull riding is just one event and they aren't all cowboys. Cowgirls participate too. From steer wrestling, barrel racing, roping, and many other great events, there is something for everyone. The excitement will keep you coming back.

While watching the WNFR on television is great, I hope one day that I will get some WNFR Tickets, take another trip to Las Vegas, and take my children to see they bull riding. If I don't see anything else, my trip would be perfect after seeing the bull riding live! Of course, taking my children may give them ideas of joining in the rodeo circuit. And while I love to watch the rodeo, I would not be able to handle my son getting on one of those crazy bulls or my daughter on a speeding barrel horse!

0 comments: