Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spending Time With Your Children

Tonight I had to go to a late night meeting and wanted to attempt to start at the gym. I thought the meeting would not be long, but ended up VERY long and I did not even make it to the gym! As I am now working, I find it more and more difficult to spend much time with my kids and get anything else done. I do not see the gym as a luxury- especially since I have added in 8 pounds over the past months!, but it does take away from being with the children I used to spend all day with. And the guilt! From myself and my husband, I feel guilty for wanting to go to the gym! And I will never be much longer than one hour- and I could not get up at 4:30 to go- it would kill me! So I have to remember to not be on the computer during my time home and pay attention when I get home. Make sure you are spending time with your kids too!

Shop Small Banner



2 comments:

Cynthia Wilson,Administrator and Author said...

Rebekah-

Keep up the good work and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cynthia!