Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Staying Home And Lovin' It

My friend Betsy is a stay at home mom. I am very jealous. Last year, Betsy and I got to do play group together once a week and our two girls got together frequently during the week. Not to mention, Betsy and I are two of the Smart Moms, so we would discuss business ideas for hours some days. We were able to see each other a lot, and now, with her new baby on the way and my work day schedule, we just don't get to see each other enough.

Betsy does a lot of neat things with her 2 year old. She takes pictures to chronicle all the events. If you are looking for some great ideas to do with your two year old, check out her blog. Of course, many ideas are country type ideas, not for the city folks, but some ideas can be adapted for those that live in more populated areas.

And I cannot wait until summer when we can have some time together again.


Shop Small Banner



0 comments: