Friday, November 9, 2007

Using a Blog to Make Some Money From Home

You may notice that some of my blogs are not just about preschool activities. Occasionally I will do some adverting for a variety of companies or organizations. I am paid for these posts and make a little money each month from them. Since my Smart Mom Team is always trying to help other moms make money from home, I wanted to explain the reasoning for these posts. If you are interested in making some money from your blog, you can start by or click on the Pay Per Post badge on the sidebar of my blog.

I hope you will still continue to read the great activities and maybe find out about a great new website or product that is available.

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments: