Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August Preschool Activities


I was going to try to create my own calendar of August events, but with so many great resources on the web, I decided to highlight a few instead. Then you get the best ones all in one place! Click on the links for more information:

Mommy and Me offer great calendars with activities plus additional activities for free. The calendar changes monthly, so if you are looking at this post and it is not August, you will probably get the current month's calendar.

Preschool Express
also has a great calendar for August with simple activities to do each day with your preschooler.

Universal Preschool also has some wonderful ideas. This link may change with the months so check back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good list. I remember my son's preschool teacher used to send them home each month.

I found a lot of great activities at this website http://asq.uoregon.edu/activities/

You input your child's date of birth and you get a pdf of age appropriate activities. Something else to consider.