Friday, July 6, 2007

Preschool Activities Site

I am working hard towards completing my preschool activities everyday site. I am still under construction, but I am working hard to getting it done this weekend. It is a lot of work compiling activities and directions for those activities.

The section I have completed is the kindergarten readiness checklist. If you want to get your preschooler ready for kindergarten, you can see what is expected from them when they start kindergarten. Of course, requirements vary from state to state and school to school, especially if you are going to one of those "college prep" kindergartens :). And please remember, these are goals for those entering kindergarten, not for 4 year olds!

Keeping checking out my new site and see how it turns out. I know it will be a great resource for parents of preschoolers!

0 comments: