Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Would You Do With $20,000 for Your Home?


If I won $20,000 for my home, what would I do? My home is fairly new, but new gets outdated quickly. I could imagine adding more livable space by enclosing the garage or patio. I would also consider adding in a pool or outdoor area. I can imagine a gourmet kitchen with the latest appliances. I could also imagine new furniture or redoing my children's room. There would be so many options if I had $20,000 to use just for my home.

My ultimate idea, though, if I won the Renuzit TriScents in the Transform Your Home promotion, would be to redo the kitchen. What mom could not use a better kitchen with the most up to date appliances, granite counter tops, a brand new dishwasher to get all the dishes clean in a jiffy, and a new table and chair set since my last one is about worn out?! With a new kitchen, I would love to cook dinner every night- the smell of fresh baked bread from my bread machine floating through the house. The smell of fresh bread is such a comforting smell in a home. It brings to mind the simplistic days when bread was made daily or the favorite bakery on the corner.

Wouldn't you want to win $20,000 for your home? You can enter the contest too. It is simple. By entering a photo and an essay or a video promotion, you can be entered. Submissions are only eligible if they meet all of the following criteria: (1) upload video or a photo and essay (2) Explain and demonstrate why your home needs a makeover (3) Explain how Renuzit TriScents can help you. Be sure to follow the official rules.

A contest that can give me the reality of my dream kitchen! What a wonderful idea!





0 comments: