Thursday, April 24, 2008

Going to Bed- Preschool Sleep Problems

I have one child that can barely stay awake past 7:00- he does not nap during the day. I have another that naps at school for over 2 hours and she stays up too late. Two nights ago, we decided to put her in her room again to go to bed. My husband gave her the Leapster thinking it would help her to go to sleep after being bored. NO! She was up until 10:30! This morning she woke up in a pretty good mood, considering. She kept saying, "I so tired." "I need to rest Mama." And it was true. I cannot believe she made it through the morning! We are off from school/work tomorrow and the weekend, so we should see if she catches up on her sleep. As for the one that sleeps early, he gets up early too! It is never ending!

Shop Small Banner



0 comments: