Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dental Emergencies Solved!

I was very amazed to find out about a new product that can help with dental emergencies within 60 minutes of the emergency happening! One time, I lost a filling, I think mostly due to dentist error. It happened just a few weeks after the filling was done. Over the weekend, it feel out! When I called that dentist on Monday, they could not fit me in until the following day. I was almost positive that this was his fault and on top of that, he would not even take me to repair the filling. If you have ever lost a filling, you know the pain it can cause, especially if something gets near the tooth. Drinking became a major ordeal for those three days.

Now, there is a product that could have made my life much more pleasant by providing a temporary dental repair. Dentemp OS is a dental repair material that is available at drug stores nation wide. It is FDA Approved as an Over-the-Counter Dental Cement. It is a first aid product for fillings and loose caps. It comes in a multi-use resealable vial that can provide up to 6 applications. And you will not believe the price!

These are some of the benefits of using Dentemp OS:

  • Provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort.
  • Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing! Several applications in each vial.
  • Replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns.
  • You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting.
  • All products have been tested and fully comply with FDA Regulations for Oral Care.
Next time, I will know- don't suffer through the pain and discomfort- go to your local drugstore and buy Dentemp OS. What a great discovery!



0 comments: